STERILISER UV-C TIMER
Warning: Last items in stock!
Device for UV-C disinfection TIMER with simple construction and small size.
The device uses during operation the UV-C radiation with a wavelength of 254 nm, which destroys the vegetative forms of micro-organisms. It is a device for dry disinfection (UV-C) without the use of chemical solutions and there is no risk of overdose. Tools should be washed and dried. Elements with complex construction should be as open and disassembled as possible so that the ultraviolet light covers the entire surface. Disinfection is effective when the UV-C rays fall directly onto the item.
- voltage 220-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- power 3 W
- capacity inside of the device 9 L
- size of the device
- height 26 cm
- width 38 cm
- length 22 cm
- tray size
- width 29 cm
- length 15 cm
- weight with packaging 2.5 kg
- The device has an aluminium sterilization chamber
- The casing made of high quality material, resistant to corrosive agents.
- The device has an independent UV-switch, when the door is open, the light automatically goes off. After closing the door, it lights up
- The special glass prevents UV light to leak out