DERMA ROLLER FOR MESOTHERAPY 2.0 mm 540 STEEL NEEDLES
Warning: Last items in stock!
ACTIV System Derma-Roller
Derma-Roller is a professional device for micro needle mesotherapy, which is one of the alternatives to laser treatments and plastic surgery, as well as to deep chemical peels. This is an innovative way of regeneration and reconstruction of the skin. Derma-Roller ACTIV is a roll covered with a thin, steel micro-needles with a length between 0.3 mm and 1,5 mm which within 5 minutes punctures the skin nearly 250,000 times.The head of each Roller is equipped with 540 steel needles.
Length of needles and application:
- 0.25 mm - gentle exfoliation of the epidermis, stimulating microcirculation, improvement of colour
- 0.30 mm - exfoliation of the epidermis, stimulating microcirculation, creating micro-channels, improvement of colour
- 0.50 mm - exfoliation, stimulating microcirculation, creating micro-channels, micro-damage of epidermis, improvement of colour
Lengths between 0.25 - 0.50 can be used for home use according to all safety rules.
- 0.75 mm - exfoliation, stimulation of microcirculation, creating micro-channels, controlled damage to the skin leading to stimulating fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin
- 1.00 mm - exfoliation, stimulating microcirculation, creating micro-channels, controlled damage to the skin leading to stimulation of fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin, thickening of blood vessel walls, elimination of discoloration
- 1.5 mm - exfoliation, stimulating microcirculation, creating micro-channels, controlled, deep damage to the dermis leading to stimulation of fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin, thickening of blood vessel walls, skin regeneration on many levels, elimination of discoloration
- 2.0 mm - exfoliation, stimulating microcirculation, creating micro-channels, controlled, very deep damage to the dermis leading to stimulation of fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin, thickening of the walls of blood vessels, skin regeneration on many levels, elimination of discoloration
Derma Roller makes microscopic channels in skin, the so-called micro-damages cause an increased production of collagen and elastin, which make the skin age more slowly. With micro perforation of the outer layers of the skin the active ingredients reach much deeper than the daily application of cosmetics. After application of active substances only between 0.3% to 3% of substances are transported to the skin. After using Derma-Roller the substances are better absorbed by 3000%. Stimulation of the skin is delicate, thanks to which the reproductive cells of the skin and blood vessels remain intact.
Keep in mind that each roller should be sterile closed, so that each client, prior to the treatment, could see that the roller which will be used for procedure was not used by anyone before. Roller must be originally packed.
How does ACTIV System Derma-Roller work?
- Derma Roller’s task is to remove dead skin and to loosen the connections between skin cells.
- Derma Roller stimulates the live layer of the skin,
- it leads to an increase in skin blood flow and stimulates fibroblasts to synthesize collagen and elastin.
- Each subsequent treatment gradually reduces stretch marks and scars.
- It also improves facial contour,
- skin firmness and elasticity.
The effects of ACTIV System Derma-Roller:
- Improved flexibility and elasticity
- smoothing out wrinkles
- elimination falling eyelids and mouth corners
- elimination of the effects of photo aging of the skin
- strengthening the facial muscles
- smoothing out the mimic wrinkles
- boosting brightness of age spots and discolorations
- thickening of the walls of blood vessels, making them stronger and less fragile
- thickening the layers of living skin and in effect the dilated capillaries are less visible
- making post-acne scars and wrinkles more shallow
- skin peeling
- skin cleaning
- narrowing extended sebaceous glands
Who is the ACTIV System Derma-Roller for?
- The treatment is completely natural and safe
- It can be performed by any person of any age and with any skin type
- It can be used on thin skin and on all parts of the face and body
- It causes a painless perforation of the skin surface
- After the treatment there is no hypersensitivity to sunlight
- There are no side effects
Good to know!
Each, even the smallest damage to the skin causes the activation of self-renewal processes. With age, the ability to self-renewal of the skin weakens which can be observed by, for example, slower healing of wounds. Systematic micro-perforation of skin is a safe form of skin stimulation that activates its regeneration, and as a result increases the density of the skin.
After the first treatment, your skin will be firmer and stronger. After applying intensive care, firmer and younger skin will be observed. The effect is fully visible after 24 hours. The number of treatments that are required for maximum effect depends on the individual skin condition.
Treatments should be performed with use of anaesthetic ointment Emla, according to the customer experience. Customers should also take into consideration minor drop bleeding on the surface of the skin and building up of scabs. After each treatment the roller should be washed under running water and disinfected, also just before the treatment the tool should be disinfected, e.g. by AHD. The procedure can be performed on physiological saline.