BARBICIDE DISINFECTANT - CONCENTRATE AND SPRAYER 5L – FRAGRANCE
Warning: Last items in stock!
Barbicide Disinfectant - Concentrate and Sprayer
Because all of the surfaces you want disinfected don’t fit in a jar, we created Barbicide spray! Your countertops, shampoo bowls and chairs will meet your standards for sanitation and disinfection when you use Barbicide spray! Sold as a sprayer bottle with 6 (2oz) refills, this is the most economical way to achieve superior disinfection in the salon, spa and barbershop!
Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant in pre-measured concentrate with manufacturers labeled sprayer bottle
- Package of six 2-ounce bottles of Barbicide concentrate—Just add one 2-ounce bullet and fill bottle with water
- Pre-measured for accuracy
- The famous U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade broad-spectrum disinfectant formula
- Includes comprehensive EPA labeling to meet the requirements of all 50 states
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, shears, just about any salon tool or surface
- Disinfect and touch-up any time!
- Includes FREE empty spray bottle!
- Acrylic tanning beds
- Stainless steel implements
- Counter tops, Shampoo bowls, stations
- Plastic combs, brushes, etc.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To make a HOSPITAL DISINFECTANT mix 2 ounces of BARBICIDE in 32 ounces of water. BARBICIDE is for use in hospitals, health care facilities, tanning facilities and in beauty salons, barbershops, and hairstyling establishments.
- On inanimate, hard non-porous surfaces such as floors, sink tops, tables, acrylic tanning beds, telephones, toilet seats, and door handles. Apply solution prepared as above to pre-cleaned surfaces with a cloth, mop, sponge, or coarse mist pump or trigger sprayer so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes and then let air-dry.
BEAUTY/BARBER INSTRUMENTS AND TOOLS:
- Thoroughly clean brushes, combs, clipper blades, shears, razors, and other inanimate hard surfaced non-porous tools and implements prior to complete immersion for 10 minutes (or as required by local authorities) in a solution as prepared above. Rinse to remove BARBICIDE after immersion and dry before use. Fresh solution must be prepared daily or more often if solution becomes diluted or soiled.
- When tested with full immersion for 10 minutes in a solution prepared as above, BARBICIDE has been found to be effective against: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus (including Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin Resistant (MRSA)), Trichophyton mentagrophytes, *Herpes Simplex Virus Type-1 and Type-2, *Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (AIDS virus), Influenza A Virus ( in 5% Serum), *Hepatitis B Virus and *Hepatitis C Virus.